This notice is being provided by McElhenny Sheffield Capital Management, LLC to our valued Customers.
We are committed to keeping the personal information collected from our potential, current and former customers confidential and secure. The proper handling of personal information is one of our highest priorities. We want to be sure that you know why we need to collect personal information from you. We also want to explain to you our commitment to protect the information you provide to us. We never sell your information to any outside parties.
We collect and keep only information that is necessary for us to provide services requested by you and to administer your business with us. We may collect nonpublic personal information:
- From you when you complete an application or other form. This includes information such as name, address, social security number, assets, income, net worth and other information deemed necessary to evaluate your financial needs.
- As a result of transactions with us, our affiliates if any or others. This could include transactions completed with us, information received from outside vendors to complete transactions or to effect financial goals
We only share your nonpublic personal information with non-affiliated companies or individuals as permitted by law, such as your representative within our firm, state, LP filings, attorney, accounting, CPA’s and other product vendors, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. In the normal course of our business, we may disclose information we collect about you to companies or individuals that contract with us to perform servicing functions such as:
- Record keeping
- Computer related services
- Good faith disclosure to regulators who have regulatory authority over the company.
- Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of your personal information to the performance of the specific service we have requested.
We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
When we provide personal information to a service provider, we require these providers to agree to safeguard your information, to use the information only for the intended purpose, and to abide by applicable law.